Preparation time 40 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
Serves to 6 persons
• Minced turkey or minced chicken 500 g
• Onion, finely diced 1
• Garlic, crushed 1 clove
• Tomatoes, roughly chopped 6
• Tomato purée 4 tbsp
• 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
• Dried oregano ½ tsp
• Egg lasagne sheets 250 g
• Spinach 225 g
• Ricotta cheese 250 g
• Basil pesto 4 tbsp
• Crème fraiche 150 ml
• Mozzarella, grated 125 g
• Parmesan, grated 25 g
1. Firstly dry-fry the ingredients like turkey or minced chicken along with onion for at least 5 minutes until it will be browned and also the onion softened.
2. Combine the tomatoes, garlic, red pepper, tomato puree, and also oregano with the fried chicken onion then furthermore cook for 3 to 4 minutes then add water of about 150ml, now let it be boiled. Cover this with the lid and simmer till 15minutes. Then season this with the black pepper and also salt.
3. After that on the other hand soak the sheets of lasagne in the boiling water or according to the direction of packet.
4. Take the colander and keep the spinach in it and sieve this by pouring the boiling water on the spinach until it is wilted. Press it well so that all the water will be removed afterwards keep spinach in the bowl along with pesto and also ricotta, and mix well.
5. Pre-heat the oven at the temperature of 180C/1600fan/gas 4. On the base of 2.5 liter ovenproof baking dish place the 2 lasagne sheets on the base and then apply the layer of half chicken mixture. And on its surface apply the second layer of half of the ricotta mixture after that on its top keep again the 2 sheets of lasagne and also the mixture of chicken and reserve some mixture for garnishing its top.
6. Place also the remaining ricotta mixture on the lasagna sheets. And on the top of its spread the chicken mixture and also the crème fraiche and also sprinkle the grated mozzarella and parmesan.
7. Keep into the oven and bake well for at least 25 to 30 minutes. Or until it will be golden brown then serve it.