Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 8 minutes
Serves to 2 persons
• Skinless salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick, cut into 2-inch strips 2 (6 ounce)
• Lemon juice 1/3 cup
• White wine 1/4 cup
• Chopped fresh mint 1 tablespoon
• Chopped fresh dill 1 tablespoon
• Chopped fresh parsley 2 tablespoons
• Minced garlic 2 tablespoons
• Crushed red pepper flakes 1 pinch
• Olive oil 1/4 cup
1. At the low temperature heat the grill.
2. Take the baking dish and place the salmon on the bottom of this.
3. In the other dish combine the ingredients like wine, lemon juice, dill, mint, parsley, red pepper flakes and also the garlic mix it well, when the mixture will be ready then sprinkle the olive oil onto this vigorously.
4. Then add this mixture on the salmon marinate it and keep into the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or more.
5. Thread these salmons or soak with the wooden skewers. Then heat it on the grill until it will be cooked well from outside and as well as inside till 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Serve it after garnishing.