Preparation time 1 hour
Cooking time 20 minutes
Serves to 4 persons
• Mushrooms - 200 grams (or any other topping/vegetable of choice)
• Green Capsicums - 2 medium sized
• Cheese - 3/4 cup, grated
• Pizza Base - 6 small
• Pizza Sauce
1. Firstly clean all the mushrooms thoroughly.
2. Cut the mushrooms into the thin slices and then pour them into the sauce pan along with the 1 tablespoon water at the high heat.
3. Then stir into the pan in a well manner till then the water will be completely absorbed.
4. Now wash the capsicums with the fresh water and then cut into the small strips type pieces and from its interior side remove all the seeds and also the white pith.
5. Keep the oven at the temperature of 170C.
6. Grate the cheese till making the ¾ cup.
7. Take the pizza tray and spread the base of pizza and also the pizza sauce on the top of pizza base.
8. Spread the capsicum and then on the capsicum spread the mushrooms.
9. Now sprinkle the grated cheese on the top of this and keep into the hot oven.
10. Now take the pizza out of the oven when the base is going to be light browned and the cheese will be started melting.
11. Then cut hot pizza into the pieces and serve it with the salad.