Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 15minutes
Serves to 4 persons
• 1 egg, beaten
• Salt 1/2 teaspoon
• Milk 2 tablespoons
• Sifted all-purpose flour 1 cup
• Baking powder (optional) 1/2 teaspoon
1. Mix the ingredients like milk, salt and egg as well. Then combine the flour with this mixture. If you want the thick noodles then add the baking powder into the flour before mixing with the egg mixture.
2. Roll out this flour mixture dough and leave for at least 20 minutes.
3. Now cut this dough into the shape of long strips and then let it be dried and dust the flour on this lightly. Then again leave it to dry for 2 hours.
4. Then place these noodles into the hot soup and cook for at least 10 minutes.
5. Now it’s ready to be served.