Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
Serves to 4 persons
• Olive oil 3 tablespoons
• Red wine vinegar 1 1/2 tablespoons
• 1 lime, juiced
• Chili powder 1 teaspoon
• Paprika 1/2 teaspoon
• Onion powder 1/2 teaspoon
• Garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon
• Cayenne pepper to taste
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
• 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
1. Take the small bowl and mix the vinegar, olive oil and also the lime juice.
2. Add the taste into this by the chili powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, black pepper and salt as well.
3. Take the baking dish and combine the chicken along with the sauce and then mix well. Cover this and to marinate this keep into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
4. Heat the grill at the medium heat and then take chicken and place into the skewers and throw out the marinade.
5. Apply the oil lightly into the grill grate and grill the skewers for at least 10 to 15 minutes till then the juice of chicken will be dried.
6. Garnish it then serve the hot chili-lime chicken kabobs.