Preparation time 25 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
Serves to 6 persons
- Fettuccine 1 (12 ounce) package
- Uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined 1 1/2 lbs
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Minced fresh parsley 1/4 cup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Chicken broth 2 tablespoons
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper 1/8 teaspoon
- As the directions are given on the package according to that directions cook the fettuccine.
- On the other side, take the large skillet and saute the shrimp along with the butter till at least 4 to 5 minutes until it will be in the pink color. Then combine this with the ingredients like garlic, broth, lemon juice, parsley, pepper and salt as well then mix well and then cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stir it occasionally when there is a need until the garlic will be tendered.
- When the fettuccine is ready then spread the fettuccine on the top of the shrimp mixture. And serve after garnishing.