Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
Serves to 3 persons
• Boneless chicken pieces 300grams
• All purpose flour/Maida flour 1 teaspoon
• Corn flour 1 teaspoon
• Rice vinegar 1 teaspoon
• Egg 1
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Soya sauce 1 teaspoon
• 1 onion chopped
• 1 capsicum chopped
• Ginger and garlic minced 2 teaspoons
• Green chili sauce 1 teaspoon
• Pinch Ajinomoto/ MSG
• Oil to fry
1. Ina large bowl combine the ingredients like corn flour, all purpose flour, soya sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper according to the taste and beaten egg, mix well to fine batter.
2. Now dip the chicken pieces into this mixture to marinade till 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Then heat the oil and fry the chicken pieces into this oil until it will be golden brown.
4. After that heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan then pour the ginger and garlic paste and fry then add onions and capsicum for at least 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Then in the frying pan add the chili sauce, soya sauce, salt and pepper and also Ajinomoto add little amount of water for getting the saucy mixture.
6. Now place all the chicken pieces into this mixture and then mix in this way that all the pieces will be coated with the mixture of chili sauce.
7. Serve this hot and spicy chicken Manchurian along with boiled rice and noodles as well.