Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
Serves to 6 persons
• kashkaval or provolone or haloumi cheese 1 pound
• All-purpose flour
• 2 to 3 large eggs, beaten
• Fresh bread or panko crumbs, or matzo meal 2 to 3 cups
• Flat-leaf parsley or lovage for garnish
1. Firstly take the large and heavy bottomed skillet that has the depth of 2 to 3 inches then pour the oil and heat it well.
2. On the other hand cut about ½ inch thick slices of cheese then dip it first into the flour after that in the beaten egg and lastly in the bread crumbs or panko or in the matzo meal.
3. Then fry these cheese pieces turn only once until it will be golden brown from each side.
4. After frying this cheese, place on the paper towels then serve after garnishing along with parsley.