Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 95 minutes
Serves to 4 persons
• Turkey breast 1 – 6 lb
• Bacon ¼ lb
Rub for Turkey Skin:
• Honey 1Tablespoon
• Vinegar Capful
• Drizzle of olive oil
• Dash of black pepper
• Dried apricots ½ cup
• Healthy handful of Italian parsley
• Garlic 5 cloves
• 5 sun dried tomatoes
• Dash of fresh ground black pepper
1. Heat the oven at the temperature of 350 degrees.
2. Make the rub for turkey and keep it on the side.
3. Mix all the ingredients for stuffing with each other in the food processor and chop it for some time.
4. Now clean the turkey from inside and outside then keep for it dry.
5. Keep the turkey on the rack of meat and loose the skin from the meat. Then keep the stuffing material under the skin, and push this stuffing to the down.
6. Rub also the skin along with rub to the down then keep the bacon strips around the turkey on its top.
7. Keep the turkey in the oven for baking purpose till 1 ½ hour and additionally 20 minutes at per pound. Keep it for the rest for at least 10 minutes before making its slices.
8. After garnishing serve it.