Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
Serves to 6 persons
• Large eggs 8
• Mayonnaise or miracle whip ½ cup
• Spicy mustard 2 tablespoons
• Bacon (cooked and crumbled) 5 strips
• Cayenne pepper 1/4 tablespoon
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Take the large pot and boil the water, when it is boiled add the eggs into this water for boiling for about 10 to 12 minutes.
2. When the eggs will be boiled well then keep into the cold water directly taking out from the hot water. Then after sometime De-shell the eggs and then keep on the side.
3. Take out the hard surface of egg’s membrane then cut it into the slices at least in two slices from an egg.
4. Take the bowl and place the yolks of eggs into this, with the help of fork break the yolks into the shape of mixture.
5. Then combine the mustard, mayonnaise and also the cayenne and mix well. Make it smooth totally without any lumps.
6. Now combine the salt and pepper according to taste and also the bacon.
7. Then spoon this mixture on each piece of egg and keep this on the serving plate and for garnishing sprinkle the parsley and also the paprika. And serve it hot.