Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
Serves to 4 persons
- Chopped Pepperoni 1/2 cup
- Flour 3/4 cup
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Dried oregano1 tablespoon
- Milk (or almond milk) 3/4 cup
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- Mozzarella Cheese Shredded1/2 cup
- Chopped Red Peppers 1/4 cup
- Chopped Mushrooms 1/4 cup
- Favorite Pizza Sauce 1 can
- Take the large bowl and combine the ingredients like baking powder, flour, and also the oregano then mix well and also whisk it into the egg and milk as well. Add the pepperoni and cheese also and then leave for some time.
- At the temperature of 375 degrees heat the oven.
- Take the large skillet and put it on the stove and heat it then saute mushrooms and peppers till 3 to 5 minutes and stir it occasionally in the batter.
- Place this batter into the 24 mini muffin tray. Now it is up to you that how much bigger you want to make these bites.
- Keep into the oven and bake for at least 25 minutes or until these bites will be golden brown.
- Heat also your favorite pizza sauce and serve the tastiest mini pizza bites hot.