Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
Serves to 4 persons
• Rice - cooked1 cup
• Ground beef – cooked ½ cup
• Mozzarella cheese – cubed 3 slices
• Grated Romano cheese ½ cup
• 2 eggs – beaten
• Chopped parsley 1 tablespoon
• Black Pepper ½ tsp
• Garlic Powder ½ tsp
• Oil for frying
1. Firstly combine meat and also the rice with each other then stir this thing along with the grated cheese, parsley and also mozzarella.
2. Add black pepper and garlic powder for seasoning.
3. Add also the beaten eggs.
4. Now moist your fingers and give the shape to the mixture that you have made and then make the small meatballs.
5. Dip these balls into the remaining egg and after that roll these balls in the breadcrumbs.
6. Now keep these aside and leave for at least 20 minutes.
7. Heat the oil and fry these balls until these will be golden brown and crispy. Take these balls out and place on the paper towel to drain its oil serve this immediately.