Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 5 minutes
Serves to 2 persons
• Olive oil 1 tablespoon
• Paprika1 teaspoon
• Dried red chili flakes 1 teaspoon
• Chicken breast fillets, trimmed and sliced lengthways 2 x 200 g
• Bread rolls, halved 2
• Rocket, to serve
• Lemon mayonnaise
1. Firstly combine the lemon juice and as well as mayonnaise together.
2. Now make the preparation for burger, for this take the chicken and add the oil, paprika and also chili and mix well.
3. Now preheat the oven and cook this chicken for at least 2 to 5 minutes from each side or until it will be cooked well.
4. Spread out the bread rolls along with the lemon mayonnaise and then on the top of this place the rocket and also the chicken to serve.