Preparation time 10 minutes
overall time 45 minutes
Serves to 5 persons
• Milk 1 liter
• 1 Egg
• Sugar 2/3 cup
• Cocoa 2 tsp
• Vanilla Flavored Custard Powder 1 teaspoon
1. Take a pan and pour the milk and boil until it will be thickened.
2. In a medium bowl beat the egg nicely then combine it with the custard powder.
3. Now pour the egg mixture into the thick milk and mix it well by the blender.
4. Add the sugar and beat it well.
5. Take out the mixture just ¼ parts and mix the cocoa into this.
6. Pour all the remaining mixture in the tray of ice and keep into the refrigerator till it will be frozen well.
7. Take it out of the refrigerator and then pour the cocoa mixture on this and again keep into refrigerator.
8. After freezing well, serve it by garnishing with the chocolate.