Preparation time 60 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
Serves to 5 persons
• Ice Cream (Vanilla) 250 ml
• Milk 1000 ml
• White Cream (whipped finely) 1/2 cup
• Falooda Seeds 2 ½ tablespoons
• Rose Syrup 1 packet
• Rose Essence 2 teaspoons
• Almonds (crushed roughly) 1/2 cup
• Pistachios 1/2 cup
• Vermicelli 1 cup
1. Take the pot and soak the vermicelli seeds in the fresh water aside.
2. In the sauce pan pour the milk and at the low heat, boil the milk until it will be little bit thickened.
3. Now let it be cooled for some time and then add the rose essence and mix it well.
4. Take the other vessel and add some water and vermicelli and after that simmer this at the low temperature for at least 10 minutes.
5. When vermicelli will be soft and tendered then take it to the outside from the water.
6. Make the rose syrup as the directions are given on the packet.
7. Take the large bowl and pour the rose syrup into this bowl and combine it with the 1 cup sweetened milk. Mix it well before pouring this into the glasses.
8. Then pour this into the glasses and add the dollop of Falooda seeds and 4 strands of vermicelli.
9. Add the scoop of vanilla ice-cream at the top of this and then take the crushed nuts and sprinkle on Falooda. It is ready to be served.