Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 45 minutes
Serves to 4 persons
• Eggs, beaten 4 medium
• Clear honey 70 g
• Greek yogurt 250 g
• Vanilla extract 1 tsp
• Corn flour 1 tbsp
• Mixed summer berries, raspberries and blueberries 200 g
• Icing sugar, to dust
1. Firstly heat the oven at the temperature of 160C/gas 2. In the mean time beat the eggs well and pour into the bowl along with the other ingredients like yogurt, honey, cornflower and also vanilla and mix well until it will be quite smooth.
2. Take the buttered baking dish and then scatter the berries half only on the base of this baking dish. Then pour the mixture of yogurt on its top.
3. Now again spread the remaining berries on the top of this and after that bake for at least 40 to 45 minutes.
4. Before serving dust the icing sugar on it, then serve.