Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 1 hour
Serves to 4 to 6 persons
• Cinnamon sticks -- 2 to 3 each
• Creme De coco (for example, Coco Lopez) -- 1 (12-ounce) can
• Rum -- 1 to 2 cups
• Evaporated milk -- 1 (12-ounce) can
• Sweetened, condensed milk -- 1 (14-ounce) can
• Water -- 2 cups
• Ground cinnamon -- for garnish
1. firstly take the sauce pan and pour water and also the cinnamon sticks into this then keep it on the stove for about medium heat and boil it well.
2. Now keep the heat on the low and simmer it for at least 10 minutes for infusing the water along with the taste of cinnamon then take out the sticks of cinnamon and keep aside the flavored water.
3. Now mix the cool cinnamon water and also the sweetened condensed milk along with the evaporated milk and creme De coco as well with each other then let it be cooled so keep into the refrigerator to chill this.
4. Now before serving stir it along with the rum desired, pour this into the glasses and serve it with the pinch of cinnamon.