Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Serves to 4 persons
• Red Onions, roughly chopped3 large
• Olive Oil1 tablespoon
• Thyme 3 sprigs
• Cherry Tomatoes, halved 300 gm
• Balsamic vinegar 2 tablespoons
• Handful of bagged Salad leaves
• Roasted Pine nuts (optional) 2 tablespoons
1. Firstly pre-heat the oven at the temperature of 200 degree C or 400 degree F.
2. Take the roasting tin and then pour the olive oil and heat then add the onions and thyme stir it well and cook this for at least 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Now in this material add the tomatoes and also the balsamic vinegar and again cook for 10 minutes to roast this well.
4. Tip this into the large bowl, now leave it to cool slightly, and then sprinkle the salad leaves then toss gently and leave for some time.
5. Place the pine nuts into the salad then again toss it after garnishing serve it.