Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 0 minute
• 2 fresh strawberries, each cut crosswise into 5 slices
• boiling water ¼ cup
• cold club soda 1/3 cup
• Orange Flavor Gelatin 1 pkg. (3 oz.)
1. Take the small bowl and place the orange Gelatin and add boiled water, mix it well, and stir till 2 to 3 minutes until it will be dissolved completely during this add club soda again stir it.
2. Take 10 (2-oz.) plastic cups and put the strawberries into this but the plastic cups should be sprayed by the cooking spray, fill these small cups with the mixture of Gelatin and keep into the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Before serving these unmold these and then serve.