- 4 oz tomato-basil feta cheese, finely crumbled (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat up oven to 375°F. In a bowl, mix feta cheese, green onions and 3 tablespoons of the beaten egg.
- Do not open dough; separate long roll into 2 shorter rolls at center perforations. Unroll 1 roll until 1 rectangle can be separated from roll. Refrigerate remaining dough. Press dough into 7 1/2x5-inch rectangle, pressing diagonal perforations to seal. Cut rectangle into 6 (2 1/2-inch) squares.
- Top each dough square with slightly rounded measuring teaspoon feta cheese mixture. Fold up dough over filling, forming triangle; press edges to close on ungreased cookie sheets, put triangles 2 inches apart. Repeat with remaining 3 dough rectangles and feta cheese mixture.
- Brush tops with remaining beaten egg. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve up hot.